Where do we need help?
We are seeking a Supply Chain & Logistics Associate to help us efficiently scale operations. In this position, you’ll play a pivotal role managing the growing complexity of our business. You will lead the development of future operational strategies and will also be responsible for managing and improving internal processes to ensure that products flow throughout our supply chain – from factory to customer – in a seamless and timely manner. This mission critical role will expand over time, as you’ll be working directly with our founders and is perfect for someone who loves to get in the weeds.
What does the job entail?
- Play a crucial role in supporting end-to-end supply chain operations including production forecasting, freight shipping, inventory management, and customer fulfillment
- Manage, design, and implement supply chain related tools & processes in support of continuous improvement efforts
- Lead select operational projects from start to finish, managing detailed road maps, creating actionable implementation plans, and transitioning to functional owners
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our warehouses
- Lead relationships with carriers to find greater efficiencies and levels of service
- Pull data reports and run ad-hoc analyses
- What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in consulting, investment banking or supply chain logistics
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Someone who loves bringing order to chaos and can tackle complex systems with ease
- Highly disciplined and logical in your thinking
- A spreadsheet guru, with a meticulous focus on accuracy and efficiency
- Deeply interested in learning how to scale a fast-growing startup
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product