Where do we need help?
We are seeking a Strategy & Operations Associate to help manage existing operational processes and lead expansion into new channels. In this position, you’ll play a pivotal role managing the growing complexity of our business. You will be responsible for managing and improving communication across internal departments - from production to marketing to customer experience - and bringing greater efficiency to operational reporting and results. You will also be tasked with implementing new strategic projects from start to finish, with full responsibility for results. This mission critical role will expand over time, and requires someone who can combine deep analysis with high level strategic thinking.
What does the job entail?
- Play a crucial role in supporting internal operations including forecasting, KPI benchmarking, and streamlining operational processes
- Manage, design, and implement tools & processes in support of continuous improvement efforts across different departments
- Lead select operational projects from start to finish, managing detailed road maps, creating actionable implementation plans, and transitioning to functional owners
- Pull data reports and run ad-hoc analytics
- What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Someone who loves bringing order to chaos and can tackle complex systems with ease
- Highly disciplined and logical in your thinking
- A spreadsheet guru, with a meticulous focus on accuracy and efficiency
- Deeply interested in learning how to scale a fast-growing startup
- Excited to lead and manage high-impact projects with a high degree of freedom
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product