Where do we need help?
We are looking for a Product Developer to drive continuous operational improvements and ensure timely and accurate delivery of final product. This person will play a key role in managing supplier relationships, quality assurance, material sourcing and overall production volumes to keep pace with our rapid growth. This role also requires a significant amount of time in factories and with suppliers to ensure that products are built to our quality specifications.
What does the job entail?
- Coordinate between our factories and Team Thursday management to formulate production objectives and understand requirements
- Monitor production to resolve issues before they impact other areas of the business
- Develop and implement proactive solutions to improve production and ordering processes based on data and historical learnings
- Ensure necessary amount of resources (workforce, raw materials etc.) and reporting systems are in place to meet production needs
- Ensure output meets quality standards and devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Assist product design team to ensure that samples are built efficiently and to spec
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in production management for footwear or apparel companies
- Proficiency with Google and Office Suite products
- Spanish language skills a plus
Who are you?
- Energetic and intense, with high standards of excellence
- Pragmatically-minded and able to navigate novel challenges calmly under pressure
- Fanatically focused on timelines and product quality
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product