Where do we need help?
We need ambitious Product Designers to assist in the sampling and design process of our rapidly growing business. This position will play a critical role in the fast-paced development of both our men’s footwear, women’s footwear and leather accessory product lines. The ideal candidate will fuse creative vision, customer feedback, and market trends to guide the development of compelling new products on a regular basis. We like to move fast, which makes this is a great role for anyone excited about bringing new products to market and making a significant impact in a short amount of time.
What does the job entail?
- Oversee the introduction of new product designs of exceptional quality, from initial concept to tech packs to final confirmation samples
- Pitch creative ideas consistent with business strategy that enhance existing products and add new value to existing product lineup
- Communicate clearly with external partners to ensure design concepts are understood and executed promptly for rapid prototyping
- Draft tech packs and ensure that centralized database reflects desired production specs
- Incorporate customer feedback and sales data into the design process
- Manage timelines to ensure product development supports business goals
- Organize materials ordering for samples and ensure that sample delivery timelines are met or exceeded
- Propose design solutions that improve comfort, enhance aesthetics and reduce costs without sacrificing quality
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our development projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, technology and tools
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or technical design degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in footwear design preferred
- Technical understanding of footwear and leather accessory product design preferred
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
- Language skills a plus
- Who are you?
- Passionate about design, with an authentic love for making high-quality shoes and accessories
- Creative, energetic and intense, with high standards of excellence and a knack for details
- Highly organized and capable of driving results, whatever the obstacle
- Fanatically focused on timelines and product quality
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product