Where do we need help?
We are growing quickly and seek a passionate Human Resources Manager to help us efficiently scale our team and build on our culture of excellence. This person will lead our efforts to attract, develop and retain the highest-performing people so that we can achieve substantial growth in the years ahead. This person will be a key architect of our company's standards of excellence, with a direct hand in how our culture develops.
What does the job entail?
- Develop a corporate culture of excellence through initiatives that recognize high performance and foster closer teamwork
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as onboarding, severance, compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Support the people in our company by devising strategies for regular performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc
- Lead hiring process to aggressively recruit top talent
- Manage regular payroll functions
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required, monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards, and anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in HR functions preferred
- Knowledge of labor laws and experience with hiring
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Someone who cares passionately about building a thriving company culture and nurturing individual potential
- An experienced recruiter, able to run an efficient process to attract, identify and hire top-tier talent
- Empathetic, with high standards for individual performance
- Deeply interested in learning how to scale a fast-growing startup
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product