Where do we need help?
We are looking for a Head of Content to manage, originate and drive a continuous stream of creative assets. This is an exciting position for someone who is able to manage multiple projects at once under tight timelines, and is an opportunity to establish Thursday’s photo/video strategy across different platforms. The right candidate is a creative storyteller, highly organized, and equally passionate about the creative and data-driven sides of marketing. This person also has a great aesthetic and is meticulous about content quality.
What does the job entail?
- Orchestrate and manage projects across our network of creative partners (photographers, bloggers, influencers, designers, etc.) to ensure projects are completed on-time, to the highest quality, and in accordance with our brand
- Conceive, plan, and manage creative projects from start to finish
- Work with our marketing, product, and e-commerce teams to develop content that elevates our brand and meets business goals
- Manage content requirements for new product launches
- Create and edit engaging visual content for the website, social media, and marketing
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, and provide feedback to the team
- Edit, proofread and improve all externally-published content
- What are some of the things we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in branding, marketing, or a creative function preferred
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Skilled in photo and video editing
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite product
Who are you?
- A talented creative with a strong understanding of branding, photography, videography, and storytelling
- Imaginative, with a flair for trying new things, iterating quickly, and constantly learning
- Highly organized and capable of managing a team of creatives to meet short deadlines
- Experienced with audio, lighting, photography and video, both in and outside of a studio environment
- Strong editing skills
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product