Where do we need help?
We are seeking an Email Marketing Manager to design, develop, and execute a best-in-class email marketing program at Thursday. This person will be responsible for all facets of our email marketing strategy, including newsletter campaigns, automated trigger series, one-off promotional emails, and more. The ideal candidate has an editor's eye for written and visual storytelling, combined with a deep interest in marketing.
What does the job entail?
- Design engaging emails from scratch, including content selection, copy, and overall visual layout
- Conceive, plan, and manage email marketing calendar from start to finish to achieve strategic business goals
- Continuously improve our content, cadence, and deployment strategy for weekly newsletters, automated trigger series, and transactional emails
- Use data analytics and customer feedback to hone messaging and for best-in-class performance
- Establish, track and improve upon key performance indicators to measure success
- Lead efforts to drive subscriber signups
- What are some of the things we're looking for?
- Experience in advertising, branding, marketing, or a creative function preferred
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Talented copywriter
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite product
Who are you?
- A talented storyteller with excellent writing skills and an ability to create compelling visual layouts
- Imaginative, with a flair for trying new things, iterating quickly, and constantly learning
- Highly organized and capable of managing deadlines
- Strongly attuned to customer needs and interests
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product