Where do we need help?
We're searching for a talented digital designer to join our e-commerce team. You would be primarily responsible for creating and proposing solutions to increase usability and preemptively addressing customer questions and concerns, but would also help lead creative for our email marketing and digital advertising efforts. Your work will have a significant impact on both the form and function of our e-commerce website, and the presentation of our brand across channels.
- Work with the e-commerce team to identify and address gaps in user experience.
- Create and propose design solutions to increase usability across all devices and for key customer segments.
- Help QA, test, and implement winning solutions on the website.
- Manage our email content strategy, including cadence and segmentation.
- Create designs for email communications and display ads, and work with the content team to generate needed assets.
- Ensure design consistency throughout the website and across channels.
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Analytics knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Office Suite
- Experience minded. Your approach to UX focuses first on usability and function ahead of visuals.
- Highly organized. You have excellent attention to detail and consistently hit deadlines.
- Relentless. You're constantly looking for new ways to improve UX for our customers, and to develop your own skill set.
- Comfortable with data. You have a solid understanding of website metrics and can provide reliable analysis.
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment.
- A team player who prioritizes results over ego.
What do we offer?
Back to Jobs
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product