Where do we need help?
We are searching for a digital acquisition specialist to join our team. We have rapidly grown our business through highly effective customer acquisition strategies and need help continuously evolving and scaling these operations. We are looking for someone who can manage all PPC campaigns, coordinate paid partnerships, and integrate our off-site digital initiatives while enhancing CLTV and ROI. This person will be expected to manage the whole funnel, not just specialize on Adwords, Facebook, etc.
What does the job entail?
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online campaigns through Google Adwords, Facebook, Pinterest etc. to increase company and brand awareness and purchases
- Manage SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Optimizely etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- What are some of the things we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years experience in digital marketing at media agency, Facebook, Google, or internal for a consumer brand preferred
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, AdWords, Business Manager, Amazon Sponsored Products
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Able to translate business marketing goals into actionable, concrete strategies
- A holistic problem solver, able to take complex inputs to arrive at an optimal decision
- Highly competitive and capable of managing risk on a daily basis
- Regimented in your approach, with a love for quick experimentation and iterative improvement
- Obsessively detail-oriented and excited to uncover incremental gains
- Capable of understanding the full purchase funnel and using data to glean additional insights into customer purchasing decisions
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product