Where do we need help?
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to manage key administrative functions at our New York City headquarters. This person will have a wide range of responsibilities, including assisting senior management with daily requirements and spearheading internal projects related to culture. This is a great role for someone who enjoys a variety of changing tasks and loves working with a lot of different people.
What does the job entail?
- Work with executive team to prioritize operational activities and to stay on top of key organizational deadlines
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and provide general support to visitors
- Schedule meetings, book travel arrangements and manage conference calling system
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, desk space, mailing, supplies, office equipment, IT services, bills, shopping, and vendor relationships
- Manage office G&A budget and contract/price negotiations with office vendors
- Plan in-house or off-site activities including parties, team retreats and conferences
- Take meeting minutes as needed
What are we looking for?
- Exceptionally organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
- Who are you?
- Optimistic, hard-charging and excited to build a startup from the ground up
- Happy in a job that is always changing
- No task too small (or too large)
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product