Where do we need help?
We are seeking a passionate Business Analyst to convert data across departments into information that will drive critical business decisions. You will organize data sources across the company, build reports that allow us to track KPI's across departments, and craft business recommendations based on statistical analysis. This role will expand significantly with the business, as you’ll be working directly with our founders. This role is perfect for someone who loves getting in the weeds.
What does the job entail?
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Lead select operational projects from start to finish, managing detailed road maps, creating actionable implementation plans, and transitioning to functional owners
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Recommend, define, and lead new process improvement opportunities
- What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience as data analyst or business data analyst a plus
- Expert in statistical analysis
- Expert proficiency in Excel and database management
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Someone who loves bringing order to chaos and can tackle complex systems with ease
- Highly disciplined and logical in your thinking
- A spreadsheet and statistics guru, with a meticulous focus on accuracy and efficiency
- Deeply interested in learning how to scale a fast-growing startup
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Self-reliant, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product