Where do we need help?
We are want enthusiastic brand managers for our men’s and women’s lines to serve as the champion of our brand voice and values. This person will be responsible for providing our creative team with guidance and ideas for creative projects, conceptualizing and executing brand initiatives, and managing external brand communications. They must have a deep understanding of marketing and PR, and be meticulous about content quality. Our brand managers will be central to shaping the future of the business, so we are looking for highly-motivated self-starters to join us on this adventure.
What does the job entail?
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns including social media, paid partnerships, PPC, exhibitions and promotional events
- Define and standardize brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the company and our external communication channels
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and performance reports
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help deploy their talents to effectively meet business needs
- Plan, design, and execute newsletters and promotional emails
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas, including collaborations with other brands
- Coordinate with e-commerce, product design, customer experience and marketing teams to ensure that customers get a consistently amazing interaction with Thursday
What are some of the things we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in marketing, brand or product management preferred
- Direct experience in a brand or communications function working with media relations, influencers, content creators, social media, paid partnerships, and branded campaigns a plus
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Office Suite products
Who are you?
- Intuitive understanding of the Thursday brand ethos and why it matters
- Relentlessly focused on converting customers into lifelong brand advocates
- Enthusiastic about beautiful products and building a brand from the ground up
- Highly attuned to customer feedback, interests, and lifestyle
- A natural storyteller with an eye for compelling details that stand out
- Meticulous about crafting high-quality content
- Avid brand watcher, with clear ideas on what other companies do well or poorly
- Clear, direct, and timely in your communication
- Proactive, dependable and able to think through problems independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
- Team player who prioritizes results over ego
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Free product